- What are your check-in and check-out times?
Check in: 2 p.m.
Check out: 1 p.m.
Check in: 4 p.m.
Check out: 11 a.m.
- Do you have any RV class or vehicle restrictions?
Tent camping, pop-up campers, and ATVs are prohibited. All RVs and motorcoaches in the resort must be licensed. All vehicles including cottages/ park models are subject to approval by resort management prior to occupying the site. Only one self-contained RV/Motorcoach is allowed per site.
- Do you have quiet hours at the resort?
Yes, quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Can I wash my RV or vehicle while on site?
Yes, we’re pleased to provide a FREE vehicle wash area for all guests.
- Does the resort offer Wi-Fi and Cable TV?
Wireless internet service is available throughout the resort at no charge. Basic cable is provided to each pedestal. TV listings are available in the lodge.
- Is your resort pet friendly?
Yes, pets are welcome! Residents and guests are limited to two pets per site. While outside, pets must be leashed and accompanied by a person responsible for pet waste at all times. Noisy, vicious, or unaccompanied animals will be removed from the resort immediately. Please note that pets are not allowed in buildings or around the pool area. Please bring shot records to be recorded.
- Are campfires allowed within the resort?
While campfires are prohibited within the resort, we invite owners and guests to enjoy the community fire pit at the lodge and BBQ grills throughout the property.
- Are there any parking restrictions?
One (1) RV or park model is allowed per site. No tent camping or pop-ups allowed. Two (2) additional vehicles are allowed per site. Guest parking is available behind the lodge for those who are registered. Additional storage is available at the U-Haul dealer on Hwy 27. Parking is not permitted on unoccupied lots.
- What is your policy for guests and visitors?
The registered owner or authorized renter is responsible for all guests and must ensure that all overnight guests register at the office. We are pleased to provide guest parking behind the lodge.
- Do you offer propane delivery?
Propane delivery to the resort is scheduled for Mondays. Owners and guests may sign up at the office if they would like one delivered.
- What is the speed limit within the resort?
The speed limit is 10 miles per hour for ALL vehicles (golf carts and bikes included).
- Are there any restrictions on the recreational facilities?
- Pool use is restricted to owners, renters and registered guests. No glass containers are allowed in the pool area. There is NO LIFEGUARD – USE POOL AT YOUR OWN RISK. All pool users must obey posted safety rules and pool hours at all times. No running allowed around the pool. No diapers, only approved ‘swimmies’ are allowed in the pool.
- Use of the lodge is restricted to owners, registered guests, and management guests. Violators will be removed. Access to kitchen is restricted to employees, and authorized personnel.
- Laundry facilities are available at the bathhouse next to site 161 on Magnolia Street. Outdoor clotheslines are not permitted within the resort.
- Storage is not available at the resort. Please contact U-Haul on Hwy 27.
- Activities and recreational facilities are open to all guests, but are subject to availability.
- The activities board will announce upcoming events. Sign-up sheets are located at the lodge. Check in the office for a list of local golf courses, restaurants, grocers, retailers, organized outings, and ‘tag alongs’.
- What are your policies for children under the age of 18?
Children may not operate any motorized vehicle (including golf carts) in the resort without a valid driver’s license. Children may only use the pool, shuffleboard, or horseshoes facilities when accompanied by an adult. Parents (or responsible adult) are responsible for their children’s actions at all times. Curfew for those under the age of 18 is 10 p.m. unless accompanied by a parent. Guests may not use any resort address for the purpose of enrolling a child in a public education institution.
- What is your trash policy?
All trash is to be placed inside dumpsters located throughout the resort. Recycling is available in a separate dumpster on site.
- Additional Rules & Regulations?
- Smoking is prohibited in all resort buildings. Please dispose of cigarette butts responsibly.
- Responsible alcohol use is restricted to those 21 years of age and older. Participants may bring their own refreshments.
- Phones and Newspapers: Phone service for long term guests may be available. Contact Bright House Networks at (386) 267-7515 for details. Call (407) 420-5353 for delivery of the Orlando Sentinel. The local South Lake Press Newspaper is available at the lodge.
- Management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the Safety and security of the resort, or for disobeying the Rules and Regulations of the Resort. If you have any questions, please call (352) 432-5934 or come to the office. We are here to help you enjoy your
Citrus Valley - Experience Orlando at its finest!